Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- chicken wing sauce
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 2 c
- diced cooked chicken
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- diced celery
- flour tortillas
- olive oil, extra virgin (to drizzle)
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 1Preheat the grill for direct medium-high heat or preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2In a medium bowl, whip together the cream cheese and chicken wing sauce until smooth.
- 3Next mix in the chicken, 1 cup shredded cheese, celery, fresh ground black pepper, and Ranch dressing
- 4Spread the mixture onto half of each flour tortilla, sprinkle some more of the shredded cheese, and fold the tortillas.
- 5Brush the tortillas on each side with the olive oil.
- 6Place the quesadillas on the grill and turn when the bottoms are browned and the cheese begins to melt. If using the oven put on greased baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Make sure to flip at least once.
- 7Slice the quesadillas into quarters and serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping.