Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
1 lbboneless skinless chicken breast
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cupshredded cheddar cheese (or smoked cheddar cheese)
2 to 4 Tbsphot cayenne pepper sauce (or hot sauce)
1/2 cupcelery, chopped finely
3 Tbspblue cheese, finely crumbled
4 largeflour tortillas, burrito size
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then lightly spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 35 to 45 minutes (or until no pink remains and chicken is thoroughly cooked). Remove baking sheet from oven and let cool.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred the chicken into small pieces; set chicken aside.
- Please cream cheese, cheddar, pepper sauce, celery, and blue cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer until thoroughly combined. With a wooden spoon, stir chicken into the cream cheese mixture.
- Divide the filling evenly among the tortillas. Roll tightly, and wrap each individually in plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator for several hours (or overnight is ideal).
- When ready to serve, trim ends of each tortilla, and then cut into 1-inch slices. Serve immediately.