Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 10 oz
- cooked chicken, shredded (i use canned)
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced (i use the stuff in the jar)
- 1/4 c
- hot sauce ( use just a little)
- shredded cheddar cheese (enough to cover the mixture)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce together.
- 2Fold in chicken and garlic. Spread mixture into pie pan.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes. Add cheddar cheese on top and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 4Use crackers, fritos, tortilla chips, celery or anything else you like to dip.