Best Fried (Non-Breaded) Buffalo Wings Ever
2 - 2 lbs. bag(s)fresh or frozen party wings
24 1/2 ozgoya marinade - mojo criollo
7 Tbspgoya sazonador total con pimienta
4 tspseasoned meat tenderizer
1 Tbspfreshly ground pepper
1 bottlefrank's red hot buffalo wing sauce
1 bottlemoore's original buffalo wings sauce
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make Best Fried (Non-Breaded) Buffalo Wings Ever
- Wash chicken thoroughly.
- Marinate chicken in ziplock bag or marinating container with Goya marinade. Marinate for a minimum of 1 hour. If possible, marinate overnight for maximum taste.
- Drain of marinating liquid.
- Sprinkle seasoning on chicken and let sit for 1 hour. Make sure to save a couple pinches for later.
- Preheat oil in fryer to 375.
- Add chicken to heated oil and cook for 25 to 35 minutes depending on how crispy you want them.
- Melt butter in pot then add leftover seasoning to butter. Stir in both buffalo wing sauces.