- 4 lb
- split chicken wings
- 1 c
- favorite sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- thai sweet chili sauce, found in international section of grocery store.
- 1 Tbsp
- light soy sauce
- 3 tsp
- minced or chopped garlic
- 1 tsp
- ground ginger
How to Make Awesome, game day sticky wings
- 1Heat oven to 425. line a lg rimmed baking sheet w/ foil, lightly spray w/ cooking spray. Place wings on baking sheet, bake 30 mins, turning once.
- 2Drain any liquid from baking sheet. In lg bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup mix. Add wings to bowl, toss to coat evenly. Place wings back on baking sheet.
- 3Bake 30 mins more, or until sauce is caramelized and wings are crispy. Toss wings in reserved sauce and serve w/ plenty of napkins!