Asian Bacon Chicken Legs
1 1/4 csweet chili sauce
MANGO PINEAPPLE SALSA
1/3 csweet chili sauce
1/2 cmango, finely chopped
1/2 cpineapple, finely chopped
1/4 cred onion, finely chopped
·fresh lime juice from 1 lime
1 tspcilantro, chopped
How to Make Asian Bacon Chicken Legs
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Rinse and pat dry chicken legs.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each chicken leg.
- Place bacon wrapped legs on baking dish.
- Brush each chicken leg liberally with sweet chili sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush legs with chili sauce again.
- Bake for ;another 10 minutes.
- If legs aren't crispy enough, put under broiler for 5 minutes.
- In bowl, mix pineapple, mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce. Serve with cooked chicken legs.