- (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 10 oz
- soy sauce
- 1 lb
- sliced bacon
How to Make Water Chestnuts Wrapped in Bacon
- 1In a medium bowl, marinate the water chestnuts in the soy sauce 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap each water chestnut with 1 half slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a large baking sheet.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until the bacon is lightly crisp and evenly brown.