How to Make TWICE BAKED GERMAN POTATOE
- 1gently boil red potatoe's whole and with skin, making sure the skin does not crack a gental rolling boil is best.
- 2cut bacon into small thin strip's then fry.once bacon is fully fried.take out bacon from bacon fat,cool off,reserve bacon fat and once bacon is cooled,crumble bacon.
- 3small dice onion's and garlic and gently sautee in bacon fat.
- 4once potatoe's are tender,cut in half horizantally, with a spoon scoop out the potatoe leaving the potatoe skin whole.
- 5take the potatoe and chopped olives and sautee together with onion and garlic and bacon fat mix while adding the vinegar to taste.
- 6add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7gently scoop ingredient's in the resreved potatoe skin's and bake for 15 minute's