- flour tortillas, large
- 2 8 oz
- packages cream cheese
- 2 pkg
- ranch dressing mix
- can chopped green chiles
- green onions, thinly sliced
- small jar green olives with pimento, thinly sliced
- small packages thinly sliced ham
How to Make Tortilla Rollups
- 1Thoroughly combine cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix. Spread 1/6 with rubber spatula thinly over tortilla, with a slightly thicker amount at the top edge.
- 2Sprinkle 1/6 each of the Chiles, Onions and Olives evenly over bottom 3/4’s of tortilla. Place ham slices over bottom 2/3 of tortilla. To prevent waste, leave about 1 1/2 - 2 inches on each side empty.
- 3Starting at the edge closest to you, roll tightly and seal the top edge. Place seam side down on a platter. Repeat with other tortillas, then wrap tightly and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Slice into ½ inch pieces, rolling the tortilla with each slice to prevent flattening. Approx. 2 inches on either end should be discarded (or eaten before the guests arrive).