Tom's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 can(s)
- chunk chicken from costco (larger cans)
- 1 jar(s)
- hooters wing sauce or texas pete
- 8 oz
- ranch dressing
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (soften)
- 2-3 c
- shredded monterey jack/cheddar cheese blend
How to Make Tom's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Rinse and shread the chicken from the cans with a fork. Put into a large bowl.
- 2Add the full jar of wing sauce.
- 3Add the Ranch Dressing
- 4May soften the cream cheese in the micowave or room temp. Either way, just enough time to stir to a soft creamy consistency.
- 5Add the 2-3 cups of cheese
- 6Spray an 8 x 8 pyrex dish with pam. Put all the ingredients into the pyrex dish and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. When the recipe starts to get a little brown on the edges,remove from the oven. I serve with Nacho's. Enjoy!