1 1/2 citalian breadcrumbs
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3/4 call purpose flour
·canola or vegetable oil
How to Make Toasted Ravioli
- Mix the eggs and the buttermilk in a small bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs and the garlic on a shallow bowl or plate. Put the flour on a shallow plate or bowl. Arrange them in a line starting with the egg mixture, flour, breadcrumbs and then empty plate.
- Dip the frozen ravioli in the egg mixture, then in the flour, back in the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumbs. Place on empty plate. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
- Heat the canola oil to 375 degrees. Cook the raviolis about five at a time for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn halfway through.
- Remove and place on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with warm marinara.