8 ozpackage cream cheese, softened
16 ozcontainer sour cream (let sit out to come slightly to room temp)
2 can(s)16 oz each vegetarian fat-free refried beans
1/2 pkgtaco seasoning (you can use the whole package if you prefer)
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 cshredded pepper jack cheese
How to Make Texas Trash
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bean mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.