- 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz
- container sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- 16 oz each vegetarian fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 pkg
- taco seasoning (you can use the whole package if you prefer)
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- shredded pepper jack cheese
How to Make Texas Trash
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in the refried beans and taco seasoning until well combined.
- 3Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bean mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Top with the shredded cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown. Serve with tortilla chips.