★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)refried beans
1 ptsour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 jar(s)thick and chunky salsa
1 pkggrated cheese (cheddar or mexican blend)
1 can(s)black olives (sliced)
1 bunchgreen onions (chopped)
How to Make Taco Dip
- Spread beans onto a platter
- Spread mashed avacado on top
- mix sour cream and taco seasoning and spread on top of avacado
- spread salsa on top of sour cream mixture
- top with grated cheese, onion, tomato and olives.
- We always use doritos to dip, but any tortilla chip will do!