How to Make Taco Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350.Mix crushed tortilla chips and melted butter, Press into a 9in springform pan. Bake for 10 min. Cool
- Cook ground beef. Drain grease. Reserve 1 tsp of taco seaoning for later use.
- Add taco seasoning package, and 2 tbls water into beef and cook for 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add eggs and 1tsp taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, beat until blended. Spread mixture over the crust and 1 inch up sides of pan. Spoon in beef mixture.
- Combine sour cream and flour. Spread over cake. Bake for 35 min.