How to Make Sweet spoons
- 1Put chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt the chips for 2 minutes on MEDIUM power. In a separate bowl, do the same with the butterscotch chips. Stir chips with a mixing spoon. Let stand 1 minute, then stir again.
- 2Dip a plastic spoon into either the melted chocolate or the melted butterscotch. Before the melted chocolate or butterscotch hardens on the spoon, sprinkle the spoon with colored sugar or sprinkles, if desired.
- 3Place the spoons on plastic wrap to harden.
Wrap the dipped part of each spoon in plastic wrap
And tie with ribbon to hold wrap in place.
- 4For giving as gifts, place handle side down in a decorative mug.
- 5Give as gifts to be used for stirring hot chocolate or coffee.
- 6Note 1: can replace butterscotch with peanutbutter chips for that peanutbutter lover. That combo is great in cocoa.
- 7Note 2: White Chocolate chips also make a great spoon for cocoa as well as some of the fruitty teas.