Super Bowl Dip
1 boxfrozen chopped spinach (thawed)
14 oz can(s)quartered artichokes
1 cmozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 cparmesan cheese (shredded)
10-15 ozalfredo sauce
1 Tbspminced garlic
4 ozcream cheese (softened)
3 tube(s)french bead (refrigerated)
How to Make Super Bowl Dip
- For Dip
Combine ingredients (except egg, dough, & toothpicks) thoroughly in a bowl.
- For Super Bowl
Place parchment paper in a sheet baking pan and roll out first tube of dough onto the sheet.
- Form a football shape with the other two tubes.
- Pin both sides with the toothpicks.
- Trim excess - and use it for football laces (and if you like, dough balls).
- 6. Brush all of the dough with the beaten egg.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees until lightly golden.
- Take out and fill with dip.
- Continue baking until bowl is deeply golden and dip bubbly.
- Take out.
- Garnish around the Super Bowl with chips and/or the baked dough balls.