Stuffed Mushroom Bake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
10-12 pcs mediummushrooms, whole
1 pkgcream cheese
1 cparmesan cheese
1 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cspinach, frozen
·onion flakes, dehydrated
·chili powder - to the desired "hotness"
How to Make Stuffed Mushroom Bake
- Wash and pat dry mushrooms.
- Take off the mushroom stem and minced.
- Set aside caps for stuffing.Saute minced mushroom stems with garlic powder, onion flakes until dry. Add pepper and chili powder. Let cool.
- Mix cheeses and spinach with cooled sauted mushroom stems.
- Stuffed mushroom with the mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.