☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 25 jalapenos (seeds removed)
- l brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 5 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic pureed
- 25 half slices of bacon
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1In a small bowl; mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions and garlic.
- 2Fill sliced jalapenos with mixture.
- 3Wrap half a slice of bacon around jalapenos, and secure with toothpick.
- 4Place jalapenos on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- 6Serve warm