☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- hot sausage
- 1 pkg
- shredded parmesain cheese
- 8 oz
- cream cheese room temperature
- 20 to 30 large
How to Make Stuffed Jalapeños
- 1Make sure you wear gloves when you cut all the jalapeños in half and de seed
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 3Cook sausage - crumble and drain greese
- 4Mix room temperature cream cheese and parmesian cheese with cooked sausage while sausage is still hot.
- 5Stuff mixture in each jalapeño half. Put on shallow rectangular pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.