☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbhot sausage
1 pkgshredded parmesain cheese
8 ozcream cheese room temperature
20 to 30 largejalapeños
How to Make Stuffed Jalapeños
- Make sure you wear gloves when you cut all the jalapeños in half and de seed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cook sausage - crumble and drain greese
- Mix room temperature cream cheese and parmesian cheese with cooked sausage while sausage is still hot.
- Stuff mixture in each jalapeño half. Put on shallow rectangular pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.