Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers
You can always double or triple this recipe. The amount of cream cheese and cracker crumbs depends on personal taste.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6cherry bombe peppers, about the size of small golf balls
6 ozcream cheese (any flavor), room temp.
1/2 critz cracker crumbs, finely crushed (any flavor)
How to Make Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers
- 1. Wear plastic gloves when preparing hot peppers!
- 2. Wash then core and scoop out seeds of each of the peppers.
- 3. Place about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in each of the peppers.
- 4. Roll each of the peppers in the remaing cream cheese then in the cracker crumbs.
- 5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or when poked with a fork, they are soft.