My brother introduced me to cherry bombe peppers this summer. They are a little spicy but very good! It is important to wear the gloves when preparing the peppers! If you don't, you'll be very sorry! I know this from experience!!! Aloe Vera lotion cools the "burn" on your hands.
You can always double or triple this recipe. The amount of cream cheese and cracker crumbs depends on personal taste.
cherry bombe peppers, about the size of small golf balls
cream cheese (any flavor), room temp.
ritz cracker crumbs, finely crushed (any flavor)
How To Make stuffed cherry bombe peppers
1. Wear plastic gloves when preparing hot peppers!
2. Wash then core and scoop out seeds of each of the peppers.
3. Place about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in each of the peppers.
4. Roll each of the peppers in the remaing cream cheese then in the cracker crumbs.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or when poked with a fork, they are soft.
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers: