Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers
You can always double or triple this recipe. The amount of cream cheese and cracker crumbs depends on personal taste.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cherry bombe peppers, about the size of small golf balls
- 6 oz
- cream cheese (any flavor), room temp.
- 1/2 c
- ritz cracker crumbs, finely crushed (any flavor)
How to Make Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers
- 11. Wear plastic gloves when preparing hot peppers!
- 22. Wash then core and scoop out seeds of each of the peppers.
- 33. Place about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in each of the peppers.
- 44. Roll each of the peppers in the remaing cream cheese then in the cracker crumbs.
- 55. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or when poked with a fork, they are soft.