Stromboli (stuffed pizza)
2 can(s)pizza dough
1 jar(s)marinara sauce
1 lbground beef browned
1/2 lbmild italian sausage browned ( like chunked ham too)
1 jar(s)pizza sauce
2 cmozzarella cheese
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 cricotta cheese
·favorite pizza toppings
·egg white wash (2)
How to Make Stromboli (stuffed pizza)
- -preheat oven to 400d
- -spread corn meal on counter, table etc. roll out each dough press out lightly cutting into 3 triangles making 2 cuts both from top center going to each bottom corner (^) spray cookie sheet and assemble:
- -layer equal amounts to center of each triangle, meat, toppings, cheese mixture, then sauce. add a 1/2 tsp of seasoning.
- -brush edges of dough with egg wash and make two small folds and seal with a fork.brush the entire top and edges with egg wash again once sealed. ( I sprinkle with a lil garlic salt)
- -bake for 15-20 minutes until nice and brown.
-heat marinara sauce while this bakes.
- -Remove and sprinkle a lil seasoning on the tops to make it pretty
-I put sauce in individual ramekins