Spooky Spicy Dip
- 1 pkg ground hot sausage 1 lb
- 1½ cups finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cans diced tomatoes & green chiles, 10 oz.
- 1 can diced green chilies, 4.5 oz
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cubed smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 bags shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 8 oz each
- corn chips
How to Make Spooky Spicy Dip
- 1In large skillet, over medium high heat, cook sausage, onion, and garlic until sausage is browned and crumbly and vegetables are soft. Add diced tomatoes, chiles, and milk and bring to a simmer. Add cheeses, stirring constantly until completely melted. Serve hot with corn chips.
Serves 12 to 16