★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 boxstove top stuffing chicken flavor
2 boxfrozen spinach, thawed and squeeze dried
1 pkgbreakfast sausage
1large onion, diced fine
1 can(s)chicken broth
2 stickoleo melted
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 tspgarlic powder, sage, black pepper
·reserve bacon grease
1 pkg16 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Spinach Balls
- fry sausage in a skillet with onions. Drain fat. Place in food processor chop till fine. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Fry bacon to your liking. reserve the bacon grease. Put in food processor and chop fine. add to mixing bowl.
- Squeeze dry spinach and chop in processor. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the eggs and bacon grease. Mix will.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs. add to the mixture and pour in a bacon grease 2-3 Tablespoons. Mix until well combined.
- By Tablespoonfuls take mixture and roll into a firm ball. (as if you were rolling meatballs) place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Flash Freeze for 5 minutes in freezer.
- Preheat over to 350^ cook for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.