- 5 box
- stove top stuffing chicken flavor
- 2 box
- frozen spinach, thawed and squeeze dried
- 1 pkg
- breakfast sausage
- large onion, diced fine
- 1 lb
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 2 stick
- oleo melted
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder, sage, black pepper
- reserve bacon grease
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Spinach Balls
- 1fry sausage in a skillet with onions. Drain fat. Place in food processor chop till fine. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Fry bacon to your liking. reserve the bacon grease. Put in food processor and chop fine. add to mixing bowl.
- 3Squeeze dry spinach and chop in processor. Add to the mixing bowl.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients except for the eggs and bacon grease. Mix will.
- 5In a separate bowl beat eggs. add to the mixture and pour in a bacon grease 2-3 Tablespoons. Mix until well combined.
- 6By Tablespoonfuls take mixture and roll into a firm ball. (as if you were rolling meatballs) place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Flash Freeze for 5 minutes in freezer.
- 7Preheat over to 350^ cook for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.