Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cchopped sweet onion
3 clovegsrlic, minced
4 ozcream cheese
8 ozsour cream
20 ozfrozen, chopped creamed spinach, thawed
1 (14 oz.) can(s)quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/4 cchopped red bell peppers
1 cshredded parmesan cheese
8 ozshredded monterrey jack cheese
2baguettes, sliced and toasted
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until transparent.
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high power for 1 minute or until soft and melted.
- Add the melted cream cheese, sour cream, thawed creamed spinach, drained artichoke hearts, chopped red pepper and shredded Parmesan Cheese to the onion garlic mixture.
- Stir to combine and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with the Monterey Jack cheese and bake on the center oven rack for 35 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with the toasted baguette slices.
- ***You can can also serve with crackers if you like.