How to Make Spicey deviled eggs
- toast both types of dried chiles in frying pan until smokey keep on low because they will burn very fast
- once chiles are toasted add oil and bring to a slow boil for about 7 min turn off burner and add galic cloves and let cool completly about 1/2 hour
- Once this is cooled at salt mix and pour into blender blend for about 30 seconds until all chiles and garlic are pureed
- boil eggs and cut in half removing yolk and placing yolk in a seperate bowl
- mash egg yolks with mustard and mayo then add the chile oil you can add as much or little as you like, the more you add the hotter it will be
- scoop the yolks into the egg whites and put in fridge for about an hour...