SPECIAL DEVILED EGGS
How to Make SPECIAL DEVILED EGGS
- fry bacon and chop into small bits, chop up the green onions, set both aside.
- hard boil a dozen eggs, easily adjusted if you want to make more.
- cut eggs length wise and remove the yellow moons, set aside the whites.
- mix the yellow moons with mustard and miracle whip to your liking, I add a teaspoon of bacon grease to the mix, after the taste test, add bacon bits and green onions to the yummy goodness.
- fill the white hulls with the mixture and chill if there are any left.