★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 8 oz
- grated parmesean cheese
- 1 bunch
- green onions (include some greens) - chopped
- 1 baguette
- french bread, sliced in 1/4" slices
- 4-6 clove
- garlic, pressed or minced - if you can't smell the garlic in the mixture, add more!
How to Make Sourdough Toasts With Parmesan and Garlic
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix mayo, cheese, onions and garlic in a bowl. This mixture can be prepared a day ahead and kept in refrigerator.
- 2Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spread cheese mixture equally over each bread slice. Sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper.
- 3Bake until topping begins to brown, about 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.