Sour Cream Pizza Strips
2 cbisquick mix
2/3 cwhole milk
1 tspitalian seasoning
8 ozborden sour cream
1/4 cgrated parmesan and romano cheese
1/4 cchopped onion
3 Tbspchopped pimento
1 Tbspchopped parsley
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Sour Cream Pizza Strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, italian seasoning and baking mix. This will make a soft dough.
- Need a well floured surface to turn dough out on, then lightly knead for 10 to 12 strokes.
- Pat the dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13x9 inch baking dish, make a small rim.
- In a medium bow, combine the remaining ingredients, then spread evenly across the dough.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into rectangles. Serve warm, and refrigerate leftovers.