- 1 c
- 4 c
- shredded cheddar
- 2 c
- 1 dash(es)
- sesame and poppy seeds optional
How to Make Seeded Cheese Rounds
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cream butter with mixer. Blend in cheese, flour and paprika.
- 3Chill for about an hour.
- 4Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 5If desired, rolls some of the balls into poppy seeds and some into sesame seeds.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 7Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes. DO NOT BROWN. Rounds will not be dry when done. Cool on baking sheets.