I made two huge trays of these and they were scarfed down pretty fast.
- 3 pkg
- mini fillo (phyllo) shells (frozen)
- 1 can(s)
- rotel, mostly drained (we use mild)
- 1 pkg
- real bacon bits
- 1 1/2 c
- colby jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 c
How to Make Rotel Cups
- 1In a large bowl, mix together almost fully drained Rotel, bacon bits, and mayo until blended.
- 2Add in the cheese and stir until mixed. Fill the shells, making sure not to put too much into each one or there won't be enough.
- 3Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 until bubbly and golden. Remove to rack or plate. Serve warm.