☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/4 ozroquefort cheese, crumbled
1 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Rellenos de Roquefort
- Fill pan with water and heat to boiling.
- Add eggs to boiling water and cook for ten minutes.
- Drain hot water and fill pan with cold water and ice cubes.
- When eggs are cool, peel carefully.
- Cut eggs in half, removing the yolks to a separate bowl.
- Mash up yolks completely.
- In the bowl of the yolks, add the crumbled Roquefort cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, chopped watercress and mash all ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the paste. Garnish with watercress leaves.