- 17 oz box of frozen puff pastry (1 sheet) thawed
- thin slices of pepperoni
- mozzarella string cheese sticks (each cut into 3 pieces)
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- crushed ranch-flavored potato chips
- 1 c
- store bought marinara sauce (for dipping)
How to Make Ranchy Pepperoni Pizza Dippers
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet lightly with cooking spray. Cut thawed puff pastry into 24 equal-sized rectangle pieces (eg 6 rows across, 4 rows up).
- 2Take one chunk of cheese and wrap with 2 slices of pepperoni. Top each rectangle of puff pastry with a pepperoni wrapped cheese; repeat until remaining ingredients are used. Press edges of puff pastry around filling to seal. With a pastry brush, lightly coat rolls with milk and then roll in crushed ranch-flavored potato chips. Place seam side down on large baking sheet.
- 3Bake approximately 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping