Rainbow Deviled Eggs
12 largehard boiled eggs
2 1/2 Tbspmayonnaise
3 Tbspyellow mustard
1 pinchblack pepper
2 pinchgarlic powder
2 pinchdry mustard
1 pkgeaster egg dye
How to Make Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- Put 1 dozen large eggs in a pan, cover with water, let boil for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for eggs to finish, open easter egg dye package and follow included instructions.
- Once eggs are hard boiled, remove pan from stove and place into sink. Let cold water run over eggs until they are cool enough to handle.
- Crack and peel eggs (carefully) and set aside. Once finished, take 6 whole eggs and place into dye for just a minute or two. (The dye doesn't take long to work)
- In the meantime, slice the remaining eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk by placing in a mixing bowl, to be used later.
- Remove first 6 eggs from dye, and put the remaining egg halves in their place.
- Let the dyed eggs dry for a minute, wipe any excess dye off with a paper towel. Then repeat process of slicing and removing egg yolk.
- Once all yolks have been placed into the mixing bowl, remove the remaining eggs from the dye and let dry.
- Mash the egg yolks together (a fork works well for this) and add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for Paprika, to the mixture.
- Once the yolk texture is to your liking, begin filling dyed egg halves with the yolk mixture. Once all the egg halves have been filled, sprinkle paprika over the top of each for garnish.
- Eat & Enjoy! :)