Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- 12 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
- 2 pinch
- garlic powder
- 2 pinch
- dry mustard
- 1 dash(es)
- 1 pkg
- easter egg dye
How to Make Rainbow Deviled Eggs
- 1Put 1 dozen large eggs in a pan, cover with water, let boil for 20 minutes.
- 2While waiting for eggs to finish, open easter egg dye package and follow included instructions.
- 3Once eggs are hard boiled, remove pan from stove and place into sink. Let cold water run over eggs until they are cool enough to handle.
- 4Crack and peel eggs (carefully) and set aside. Once finished, take 6 whole eggs and place into dye for just a minute or two. (The dye doesn't take long to work)
- 5In the meantime, slice the remaining eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk by placing in a mixing bowl, to be used later.
- 6Remove first 6 eggs from dye, and put the remaining egg halves in their place.
- 7Let the dyed eggs dry for a minute, wipe any excess dye off with a paper towel. Then repeat process of slicing and removing egg yolk.
- 8Once all yolks have been placed into the mixing bowl, remove the remaining eggs from the dye and let dry.
- 9Mash the egg yolks together (a fork works well for this) and add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for Paprika, to the mixture.
- 10Once the yolk texture is to your liking, begin filling dyed egg halves with the yolk mixture. Once all the egg halves have been filled, sprinkle paprika over the top of each for garnish.
- 11Eat & Enjoy! :)