How to Make Quick and Easy Bread and Butter Pickles
- 1Drain and wash pickles.
- 2Cut in 3/4 inch or thinner slices. Rinse several times.
- 3Mix sugar, vinegar and spices in a 9x13 glass baking dish. Stir mixture until sugar is wet.
- 4Add pickles and stir, let sit. Stir Mixture every 20 minutes.
- 5When liquid is clear and all sugar is disolved, pack pickles back in original jar(s). Store in refrigerator.
- 6When it's time to make pickles again, use same juice but add approximately 1 cup sugar and let pickles marinate 3-4 hours then put in to jars.