Prairie Fire Bean Dip
4 can(s)16 oz each red kidney beans, drained, liquid reserved
16 ozshredded cheddar and co-jack cheeses, mixed
1/3 cdiced jalapenos. i used pickled jarred kind. use as much as you prefer.
2 Tbspminced fresh onion
2 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make Prairie Fire Bean Dip
- Drain beans, reserving 2/3 cups of the liquid
- Mash beans with potato masher until creamy
- Mix together all ingredients
- Heat over very low heat until cheese is fully melted.
- Simmer on very low, very slow heat for 20 minutes. I recommend putting them into crock pot for this...less chance to burn cheese on bottom.
- Serve with hot with Dip Size Frito Chips or Tortilla Chips!