How to Make Potato Salad Deviled Eggs
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch.
- Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat.
Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- Pour out the hot water, then cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink
- Peel once cold. Slice the cooled eggs in half lengthwise, and scoop out and reserve the yolks.
- While the eggs are cooking, place the cut-up potato into a saucepan with water to cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until the potato pieces are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the potato, and let cool.
In a bowl, mash the reserved egg yolks with pickle relish, mustard, creamy mayo, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Place the potato into a bowl, and coarsely mash with a fork.
Lightly combine the potato with the yolk mixture.
- Stuff each egg half generously with potato salad, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve, at least 20 minutes.