1 lbfrozen italian bread dough, thawed
8 ozcream cheese with herbs and garlic, softened
1.5 cpart skim mozzarella cheese, grated
3/4 cpepperoni, chopped
1/3 cgreen pepper, finely chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
How to Make Pizza Rolls
- Roll the dough to 15x20 inch rectangle on a floured surface.
- Spread the cream cheese over the dough to within 1 inch of the edges.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and the peppers over the cream cheese and roll the dough from the LONG sides, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Brush the top and sides with the olive oil and sprinkle with the italian seasoning.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve.