1 can(s)pillsbury seamless dough (recipe creations)
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cpepperoni, finely chopped
2 Tbspbell pepper, minced (green)
1/2 citalian cheese, grated
1/2 cpizza sauce
How to Make Pizza Pinwheels
- Heat over to 350 degrees Spray cookie sheet with baking spray
- Unroll dough and cut into four triangles.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian Cheese blend over each triangle.
- Starting with short side, roll up each triangle and press edge to seal. With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.