Pizza Cheese and Garlic Wafers (Biscuits)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 2 c
- shredded pizza cheese blend, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- (lawry's) garlic salt blend
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
How to Make Pizza Cheese and Garlic Wafers (Biscuits)
- 1Preheat the oven to 300°F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until blended but still chunky. Knead with hands for about 3 minutes until it comes together into a soft dough.
- 3Pinch a small amount from the large mound and roll to form a ball in hand. Then flatten and lay on cookie sheet. Take a fork and indent marks on wafer. Repeat for rest of dough. OR Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8" thick and cut into whatever fancy shapes you have cutters for.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Remove to racks to cool.