How to Make Pickle Dealies
- 1Drain pickles on a paper towel. Wash ham slices and place on paper towels to dry.
- 2Beat cream cheese until fluffy with electric mixer. Add the jalapeno juice and garlic salt. Combine well.
- 3Spread one tablespoon cream cheese mixture on ham slice.
- 4Place a dill pickle on one end of the cream cheese side of ham. Roll up. Repeat until all dill pickles and ham slices are used.
- 5Chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to serve, slice in 1/2-inch slices with electric knife.
- 6If you have any of the cream cheese mixture left, it is good served with Frito scoops.