How to Make Pickle Dealies
- Drain pickles on a paper towel. Wash ham slices and place on paper towels to dry.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy with electric mixer. Add the jalapeno juice and garlic salt. Combine well.
- Spread one tablespoon cream cheese mixture on ham slice.
- Place a dill pickle on one end of the cream cheese side of ham. Roll up. Repeat until all dill pickles and ham slices are used.
- Chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to serve, slice in 1/2-inch slices with electric knife.
- If you have any of the cream cheese mixture left, it is good served with Frito scoops.