Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Breadstick Dippers
- 1 14 oz
- jar pizza sauce
- 3/4 c
- chopped pepperoni
- green onions, chopped
- 1 2 1/4 oz
- can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1 c
- shredded mozzeralla cheese
- 1 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- breadstick dippers (recipe follows)
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Breadstick Dippers
- 1Combine pizza sauce, pepperoni, green onions, olives and oregano in 2-quart slow cooker. Cover. cook on LOW 2 hours or on HIGH 1 to 1/2 hours or until mixture is heated through.
- 2Stir in mozzarella and cream cheese until melted and well blended. Serve with Breadstick Dippers.
1 package refrigerated breadstick dough
2 teaspoons melted butter
2 teaspoons minced parsley
Bake breadsticks according to package directions. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parsley.