- 1 Tbsp
- 1 large
- onion, peeled and sliced
- burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 oz
- brie cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 small
- ripe bartlett pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh thyme
How to Make Pear and Brie Quesadillas
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until very soft and carmelized,stirring frequently.
- 2Lay tortillas in a large non-stick pan. Place equal amounts of cheeses, pears, caramelized onions and thyme on half of each tortilla; fold over to enclose filling.
- 3Cook over low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp and golden.