Touchdown Deviled Eggs
- hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- canned artichokes hearts, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned salt
- strip bacon, cooked crisp
How to Make Touchdown Deviled Eggs
- 1Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Slip out yolks and mash well with fork.
- 2Stir in mayonnaise, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese and seasoned salt.
- 3Fill whites with egg yolk mixture, heaping over the egg white.
- 4Cut bacon into very thin little strips. Using the bacon strips, decorate each deviled egg to look like football stitching. Place on a platter and serve. Makes 24 deviled eggs