★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 white bread slices, toasted and crust removed
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 24 pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make Party Sandwich Strips
- 1Combine all ingredients except the bread.
- 2Spread 1 side of 8 bread slices evenly with cream cheese spread; top with remaining 8 bread slices, and cut evenly into 3 strips, or cut diagonally into triangles.
- 3Toasting the bread is optional. Also, if you are not making the sandwiches right away, let the cream cheese mixture stand 30 minutes at room temperature or until softened for easier spreading. I have also made these with jalapenos instead of the olives.