★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 largefrench bread loaf
3 Tbspolive oil
1/2 ccelery, diced
1/2 cblack olives, diced
1/2 cgreen olives, diced
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspitalian salad dressing
3/4 cchive cream cheese
·cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
How to Make Olive Bruschetta
- Preheat over to 375F.
- Slice french bread into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and slightly brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove bread from oven and set aside.
- Mix celery, olive, garlic, and salad dressing in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over toasts.
- Top each toast with olive mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Garnish each toast with a piece of cherry tomato.