Nani's Bacon Roll Ups
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- loaf of bread, pre-sliced, crusts removed (white or wheat)
- 1 jar(s)
- mayonnaise, fat-free, light, or reg. (enough to spread on outside of bread lightly)
- 2 lb
- pre-sliced bacon, cut in half cross-wise
How to Make Nani's Bacon Roll Ups
- 1Take 1 slice of bread, spread w/cheez whiz. Spread mayonaisse on the outer side of bread. Cut in 1/2. Place 1/2 slice of bacon under each slice of bread and roll up/secure w/toothpick. Place on cookie sheet (sprayed w/non-stick spray)
- 2Bake till bacon is crispy and bread is toasted. Serve immediately or heat up later in microwave. Enjoy!NOTE: Can also use other cheese spreads w/herbs, and sourdough bread.....No "formal" recipe.
- 3This is a great "breakfast" for kids, warm, yummy, and can also eat on-the-go. Just make the night before and reheat in microwave....