Mini Jalapeño Corn Dog Poppers
- 1 pkg. (8-1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) philadelphia cream cheese, cut into 24 small cubes
- 4 oscar mayer jalapeño dogs, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1 tbsp. honey
How to Make Mini Jalapeño Corn Dog Poppers
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
Prepare muffin batter as directed on package;
- 2spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
Press 1 each cream cheese cube and hot dog piece into batter in center of each muffin cup.
- 3Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before removing poppers from pans. Serve topped with honey.