★★★★★ 1 vote5
pkgfavorite shaved lunchmeat
pkgpepper jack cheese
How to Make Mexican Pizza
- place rack on second position from the top, turn oven on broil
- Place one plain tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil
- Place in oven. Broil high about 1 min per side, flip and toast other side just till brown and crisp, watch closely. This step important to ensure a crisp crust.
- Remove from oven spread taco sauce with a spoon.
- Add thin layer of favorite lunchmeat I like ham
- Top with 2 slice of pepper jack cheese cut in halves
- Grill second time on high about 3 min until cheese is bubbly and edge is brown
- Slide onto plate cut into fourths with a pizza cutter.