★★★★★ 1 vote5
- flour tortilla
- taco sauce
- favorite shaved lunchmeat
- pepper jack cheese
- aluminum foil
How to Make Mexican Pizza
- 1place rack on second position from the top, turn oven on broil
- 2Place one plain tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil
- 3Place in oven. Broil high about 1 min per side, flip and toast other side just till brown and crisp, watch closely. This step important to ensure a crisp crust.
- 4Remove from oven spread taco sauce with a spoon.
- 5Add thin layer of favorite lunchmeat I like ham
- 6Top with 2 slice of pepper jack cheese cut in halves
- 7Grill second time on high about 3 min until cheese is bubbly and edge is brown
- 8Slide onto plate cut into fourths with a pizza cutter.