Mexican Pan Dip
If you have time, refrigerate the dip for several hours in order for the juice from the jalapeno slices to blend into the dip.
- 8-12 oz
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- jalapeno peppers, sliced
How to Make Mexican Pan Dip
- 1In ungreased 9 x 13 dish, spread guacamole on bottom, then spread refried beans over guacamole.
- 2Mix sour cream and taco seasoning, then spread over refried beans.
- 3Sprinkle onions and tomatoes over sour cream mixture.
- 4Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese on top of tomato and onions. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over Monterey Jack.
- 5Decorate with jalapeno slices.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips. I like to use Tostitos' Scoops.