How to Make Mexican Egg Rolls
- 1Chop the Jalapenos into small pieces and remove half the seeds or to taste.Cook in a pan with butter, add Garlic and Mrs Dash until tender.
- 2Add Pico and continue to heat on medium.
- 3In a seperate pan heat beans until hot
- 4Cut cheese into strips 1/4" by 4"
- 5On each egg roll wrap add 2Tbs beans and 2Tbs Pico mix. Add 1 cheese slice and wrap making sure all corners are folded in and completely sealed. A drop of water on your finger wll "glue"it shut
- 6Heat the oil to about 350 and deep fry until golden brown. Enjoy! They are so good!!!